Early Childhood Education and Care
CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Our Program & Course Description:
This course, delivered in conjunction with Cultura Training, will cover the fundamentals of childhood development and caring for children.
You will gain the skills and expertise to provide quality education for children in a range of environments. Possible roles include; Early Childhood Educator, Family Day Care Assistant Educator, Nanny, Playgroup Assistant, Kindergarten Assistant.
You will have a Northern Futures Work and Learning Advisor to guide and support you every step of the way.
Further education to undertake a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care is possible.
80% of Northern Futures graduates gain employment.
You Will Learn:
- How to nurture babies and toddlers.
- Support the holistic learning and development of children.
- How to support children’s play and learning, and connection with the natural environment.
- To support children’s health, safety, and wellbeing
- To identify and respond to children and young people at risk.
- To work with diverse people and support inclusion and diversity.
- Workplace health and safety, and first aid.
26 weeks (3 days per week)
Plus 160 hours of unpaid placement.
9:30am – 3pm
12 July 2023
10-14 Station St Norlane
Interested? If you would like more information about the Early Childhood Education and Care course, or to discuss the program with us, please contact Barb via the form below.